The best accessory this summer — a sexy, toned bikini belly. Here’s how to get yours with these five best exercise moves.
Now that we’ve gotten our belly bloat situation under control, it’s time to draw our attention to trimming, tightening and toning up that tummy. Crunches are good, but it’s not going to get you that sleek shape you love. That’s why variations are important to engage every single core muscle to really achieve the strong, defined curves that are oh-so-sexy.
We’ve picked out five exercise moves that you should add into your workout routine to reveal a totally toned tummy. Do it now. Thank us later.
1. Start in a plank position. Make sure your body forms a straight line without dipping down and tilting up.
2. Bend your right knee towards your chest, then straighten and return to original position. Keep in mind that your lower body is straight and not arched. Repeat with left leg. This is one rep.
1. Start by lying fully on your back with your legs extended and arms outstretched behind you on the ground.
2. In one motion, tighten your abs and sit up while lifting and keeping your arms and legs in a straight athletic position. Your body should resemble the letter “V” from the side. Remember to keep your back straight and not curved.
3. Hold a few seconds and slowly lower back to original position. This is one rep.
1. Start by lying fully on your back with your legs extended and arms outstretched to the sides, palms down flat on the ground.
2. Lift both legs up while keeping the rest of your body, especially your back, firmly on the ground. Lower down slowly. This is one rep.
Plank with Arm Lift
1. Start in a forearm plank position, making sure that your forearms are directly below your shoulders and keeping your feet wide. Focus on engaging your core.
2. Keeping your body straight, raise and straighten your right arm forward. Hold for a few seconds and lower your arm back to original position. Repeat with left arm. This is one rep.
Side Hip Drop
1. Begin by lying on one side with your elbow directly under your shoulder. Execute a side forearm plank by lifting your hips and keeping your body straight and long, with one foot stacked on the other on the ground.
2. Dip your hip down and without touching the ground, lift it back up. This is one rep. Repeat on the other side.
Which workout move grills you the most? Sound off below.
Salud y bienestar July 24, 2015